Sunday, October 4, 2009

Yet another catch-up post

Here is yet another round-up of bento I've done in the past. Still mostly for my family (mum, dad, brother), but I really like them ^_^

Bento #13
Pita Sandwiches with Chicken, Spinach, Tomato?, and Mayo (I think ><;); Carrots; Babybel; Apple Shapes (that is TOTALLY a giraffe ^^); Onigiri











Bento #14
Onigiri; Apple Shapes; Lettuce; Grape Tomatoes; Pita Sandwiches with Chicken, Spinach and Hummus (I think ><;)













Bento #15
Fried Rice; Pineapple; Mini Hershey's Dark Chocolate Bar; Cucumber; Babybel












Bento #16
Fried Rice; Grape Tomatoes; Babybel; Mini Krackel; Plum; Pineapple












Bento #17
Onigiri with Lobster Filling; Grape Tomatoes; Babybel; Pineapple; Mini Hershey Bar; Pita Sandwich of Lobster, Spinach, and Mayo; Peppers





I was really proud of how well I'd done when I had gotten to this point ^^ I was doing 2-4 bento a day ^^; I went from zero bento to almost 20 in about a week and a half. It was exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment