Sunday, October 4, 2009

Second Set of Bento

Here are the second set of bento pictures ^_^




Bento #8 This one was actually for ME!!! ^_^
Cucumer Shapes; Grape Tomatoes; Plum; Gyoza; Rice with Nori Decorations












Bento #9
Octodogs; Rice; Veggie Stir-Fry; Plum; Dried Apricots











Bento #10
Rice; Veggie Stir Fry; Bunny-Dogs; Plum; Dried Apricots; Container of IDK >.<;












Bento #11
Onigiri with tuna filling? maybe salmon...; Lettuce; Grape Tomato Filler; Cucumber Hearts; Salmon (I think); Veggie Stir-Fry; Dried Apricots











Bento #12
Ham/Pickle Rolls; Ham/Turkey Rolls; Tomato; Apple Shapes; Dried Apricots; Rice

I'm not sure what else was in here... This was my brother's for Soulfest... So it was packed full for energy, but I completely forget what's in here now >.>;




I hope anyone reading is enjoying my first attempts at bento still ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment