Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's been too, too long

So it has been ridiculously long since I last posted anything worthwhile >.< But I have made a few bento in the past two weeks or so... Unfortunately when I uploaded these it got reversed... So we're going backwards, starting with tomorrow's bento.

2 November 2009 (47)
My Bento

Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwiches
Koala Biscuits with Milk Flavored filling
Chai Tea Bag in the Lid
100 Calorie Kettle Corn



2 November 2009 (46)
Ryan's Bento

Pasta and Sauce with Cheese Hearts
Garlic Chicken Sausage
Strawberry/Kiwi/Grape Gummies
Bananas with a Heart of Peanut Butter

Hopefully he tries and likes the peanut butter and banana mix, he's never had it and says it sounds bad... But he just doesn't know what he's missing :P





28 November 2009 (45)
My Bento

Tonkatsu (leftovers from a restaurant)
Bottle of Soy Sauce
Moon and Bat Shaped Jam Sandwiches
Koala Biscuits with Milk Flavored Filling









26 November 2009 (44)
Ryan's Bento

Babao Chicken (leftovers from a restaurant)
Stir Fry with Pork, Pea Pods, Broccoli, Peppers
Rice
Bear of Soy Sauce







So, I'm not sure what I'm at for weight, because I didn't weigh myself much this past week. I was working my butt off at my job and I was so tired and sore by the end of the day I just didn't want to think about anything of that sort. So I didn't really pay attention to my weight or my blogging, thus why it's been so long. Hopefully I'll do a better job keeping up this time ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment